The Volunteer Program serves two purposes: to assist students in finding a placement in the community and to meet the volunteer needs of the local community. There are three types of volunteer opportunities: ongoing, one-time, and group projects.
- Ongoing opportunities are for individuals who are willing to make a commitment to one agency.
- One-time event(s), such as festivals, cleanups, fund-raisers, etc., are for those who cannot make a regular commitment.
- Group projects allow students to work together in serving the community.
Any agency that has a need that can be met through volunteers should download the Volunteer Program Request Form (pdf) and can do the following:
1. Submit it to the Public Service Center, 100 Barnes Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853.
2. Forms can also be faxed to 607-255-9550 OR emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 607-255-7882.